Photos of 12 groups of people playing games in different parts of the world.
The more I travel around the world, the more certain I am that we are tremendously similar regardless of country, ethnicity or religion. For example, everywhere we like to spend our free time playing games with our friends.
1. Maasai/Christians playing cards near Sekenani, Kenya
2. Christians playing cards in Guatapé, Colombia
3. Muslims playing cards in Katunguru, Uganda
4. Muslims playing cards in Mardin, Kurdistan/Turkey
5. Playing Mancala in Kinunu, Rwanda
6. Pool in Jinotega, Nicaragua
7. Pool in Kampala, Uganda
8. Chess in Bucharest, Romania
9. Chinese chess in Kunming, China
10. I don’t know this game… in Lamu, Kenya
11. Domino in Miami, USA
12. Domino in Lamu, Kenya